Each of our four channels has an accompanying interactive discussion room—a Deep Dive. Here you can meet many of our speakers for Q&As after their sessions.
You can log in via zoom (without registration) and have the possibility to ask questions to our speakers.
How to join the discussion and ask questions:
- If you already have a zoom account and are logged in, you will not be asked for your access data when you enter the Deep Dives.
- Download the Zoom app and enter a/your name and email address to start the Q&A session. By entering the Deep Dives you agree to be visible there with your previously entered name
- You can download the Zoom Desktop app here: https://zoom.us/support/download
- Zoom for iOS in the App Store
- Zoom for Android at Google Play
- You can leave the Deep Dives at any time. Just click on the corresponding button at the bottom of the screen.
- Please note: The number of participants in Q&A sessions via Zoom are limited to 500 people. If a Q&A session is fully occupied, you can follow the livestream on YouTube.
Q&A-Session in Zoom—how to ask questions:
- If you would like to ask a question, please click on the "Raise Hand" icon, which will appear as a blue icon next to your name. This "Raise Hand" icon can be found in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Our moderator will give you permission to speak and unmute you, so that you can ask your question verbally. Once you have asked a question, we will deactivate the "raise your hand" icon again. If you have another question, please use the icon again.
- You also have the possibility to ask your question by writing in the chat. Please enter your question in the chat window at the bottom of the screen. Our moderator will then pass it on to the discussion group.
- Please note: As a spectator you enter the Deep Dives without picture and sound. Only after your hand signal, you can be given a permission to speak by our moderators. The camera image will not be used.